Remember when the "25 Random Things About Me" was circulating on Facebook in 2009? Well, I revisited my old list and noticed this and that has changed some. So in typical narcissistic fashion, I decided an update was in order.
I like this picture.
- I struggle with the classic dichotomy of appetite vs. vanity. My sister, Sarah, suggested I call the disorder "Burgers & Bicycles" or "Donuts & Diet Coke." She is an excellent writer and I wish she'd start a blog. Truth is, I'm just a self-loathing glutton with a gym membership.
- I pronounce the word "bag," like "beg", and "lackadaisical," like " laxidasical" and "topography," like "top-oh-graffy." Sometimes I just make up my own words...I don't like people bringing this to my attention, it makes me feel bad about myself.
- I continue to maintain a big bag (not beg) of candy stashed in my closet. I also keep a refrigerator in my closet.
- I wear fake tanner. It's part of my ever growing makeup/preserve my youth routine--spray face and decollete, blow dry, moisturize. I plan to introduce formaldehyde to my skin care repertoire soon. Staying young is all about balance.
- I take humongous bites of food as if someone's going to steal my food and then I swallow really fast, sometimes it gets stuck in my chest and I get the hiccups.
- I had my eyebrows tattooed on.